Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Kitchen Renovation Schedule

Okay. Stan made me do this, and I'm glad he did! He pointed out that I'm such a planner, yet I haven't actually planned how the kitchen renovation is all going to flesh out. I mean, I had it in my head, but having actual deadlines and having it written out is really the key to getting things done. So here's my little spreadsheet:


Yes, there are quite a few items that don't have completion dates, but they are really dependent upon when I can get people to come out and do them for me! :) So anyways, feel free to call me or text me or come show up at my house to make sure I'm sticking to this schedule! I'll update it when I'm able to schedule dates for the big stuff (cabinet installation, gas plumbing & inspection, sink plumbing & DW hookup). I know I keep pushing my total completion date back, but the end of November is what I'm hoping for now. Hopefully this schedule will make that happen!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment