Monday, September 17, 2012

Paint!

So, I didn't do anything house-related this weekend really. Wendy came up for the Race for the Cure, and we just had fun the rest of the time instead of me making her help me with the house :) I did, however, paint the bathroom last week! Stan helped with the primer and partial painting, then I finished the paint on my own. I do have to put a second coat on, and hopefully I'll get to that this week!

Yay!

It's a warm grey color (as if you couldn't tell from the picture...). It fits well with the tub surround and I think it bounces off the floor nicely. Matty wasn't able to get in to install the sink this past week but hopefully he can do that soon! I also picked up a few things to finish off the bathroom: a new towel rod (there were 2 short mis-matched rods there previously), a new shower curtain rod (brushed nickel instead of white), and a new shower curtain that goes well with the new colors in the room. I'll take pics once those are all installed!

-Megan

1 comment: