Monday, September 24, 2012

Not much to say...

Hey all! Nothing happened this week on the house...busy busy with other fun stuff. But I did order the vinyl tile that will soon be the kitchen floor! It will arrive on Friday, yippee! And also, I ordered a drop box for this weekend because I'm ripping out the kitchen cabinets! Well, I'm getting help with that from some of my awesome friends :) So, if anyone wants to come over and rip stuff out, that'll be happening on Saturday! I'll also be getting rid of all the wood from the "bonus room" that's still in the garage and that I have to step over and around to get to the washer/dryer...I will definitely be glad to see that go. That also means that I'll be able to move boxes into the garage to free up space in the spare bedroom. Things are happening!! :)

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. I AM GOING TO MISS MORE DESTRUCTION! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Todd! You can destroy all the plants in the backyard when you get back if you'd like :)

      Delete