Monday, January 7, 2013

Checking In

Hello all! Well, it's been a week and a half since my last post and nothing, nada, zilch has happened with the house in that time. Well, besides me making my first lasagna ever! Here's a picture, since the blog has been severely lacking in the image department lately:


Yummm!

This past weekend I helped my super best friends Wendy and Adam move into their very own house (rental) here in Portland, which makes me very excited! Now that they'll be living in town, maybe I can trick them into coming over and helping more often? :) Actually, I think it would behoove me to make another renovation schedule because I definitely think it helped kick my butt into gear last time. Plus, recent weekends have been unusually nice and not rainy out, so it's hard to force myself to do non-fun stuff when I could be doing fun stuff :) I definitely think that because the rest of the things I need to do are almost purely aesthetic, I'm not getting that sense of urgency I had with getting the kitchen functional. So any motivation ideas are greatly appreciated!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment