Friday, February 1, 2013

Garage = Semi-Organized!

What?? I actually did something productive recently!? I'm having people over tonight, so I took this morning off work to clean and tackle the mess that is my garage. Here's what it looked like when I got started:


Box labyrinth!

And after, with my super awesome shelving storage units that my grandma got me for Christmas:


Box tetris!

Now I'll admit, those aren't all my boxes...I still have some that are filled with things to sell/donate all the way on the other side of the garage. And I really should go through all those boxes you see above because I'm sure they're filled with all sorts of useless stuff that I can rid myself of. It was nice to get everything up off the floor though. Garage organization part 2 will happen sometime in February...I promise!!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment